Hiring in MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION BILLING CORP (MTBC) is a great opportunity to join a company that is on the rise. MTBC is a leading provider of medical transcription and billing services, moreover, they are always looking for qualified candidates to join their team. If you are looking for a rewarding career in the medical field, MTBC careers are the place for you.
They offer a variety of benefits and opportunities for growth, furthermore, their team is dedicated to providing quality services to their clients. If you are interested in learning more about MTBC, likewise, please visit their website or contact them today. They would be happy to answer any questions you have about their company and the hiring process. Thank you for your time, and we hope to hear from you soon.
|Organization||MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION BILLING CORP (MTBC)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Internship,|
|Published Date||30th January, 2023|
About MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION BILLING CORP (MTBC)
CareCloud, Inc. is a technology company that specializes in digital healthcare. It is publicly traded and was formerly known as Medical Transcription Billing Corp (MTBC). It is a company that was founded in America over 20 years ago by Mr. Mahmud Haq in 1999, likewise, The company offers a range of IT solutions for a variety of healthcare agencies and hospitals, moreover, You can buy and sell a common share of the company on the Nasdaq Global Market platform under the ticker symbol “MTBC”. Its range of products includes Electronic Health Records, Practice Management, Medical Billing, Mobile Applications, Patient Engagement, Telehealth, as well as Business Intelligence.
These products help businesses manage their work and keep track of important information. The company is also expanding its services to Pakistan and Sri Lanka. The company is expected to earn annual revenue of $105 Million. CareCloud (MTBC) has more than 3500 employees who are providing excellent healthcare IT services. The company is headquartered in New Jersey, U.S.
MTBC Careers Vacancies in Pakistan
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Information Architect
- Sales Coach / Trainer
- Transport Supervisor
- Infrastructure Architect
- TFS administration
- Medical Coder
- Information Security Manager
- Project Manager DB
- Senior Database Administrator
- Network System Encryption Expert
- IT Project Manager
- Salesforce Administration
- Senior Software Engineer
- Application Architect
- Information Architect
- Java Software Developer
- Manager Network
- EDI Implementation Specialist
- Business Intelligence Expert
- Technical Writer
If you have an interest in Medical Transcription work and are looking for a medical transcription internship program, look no further!, furthermore, They are the only medical transcription company that offers paid internships at all levels (entry-level, intermediate, and expert) with a national base of medical transcriptionists! They offer a full range of services and pay according to the experience level of the intern.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Must be a Pakistan Citizen
- Must be 21 years old
- You must pass a drug test
- People be able to work any time
- Candidates have at least three years of experience
- No need for references
- Requires proficiency in a medical language
How to Apply for Medical Transcription Billing Corp (MTCB) Jobs?
- MTCB is an industry-leading provider of transcription services to hospitals and other healthcare organizations in the United States and Canada, likewise, The company offers services including medical transcription, medical billing, clinical documentation, health IT solutions, and administrative support.
- MTCB has a wide range of transcription, billing, furthermore, administrative services that are available to clients nationwide.
- Job seekers can choose from a variety of transcription positions, such as CPT (current procedural terminology), ICD-9/10 (International Classification of Diseases version 9 or version 10), or CPT-4 (Current Procedural Terminology 4).
- You can begin your career with the company by enrolling in a transcription training program, moreover, by earning a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- MTCB offers flexible work schedules, along with excellent benefits, moreover, a retirement plan, and paid leave.
- Job seekers can apply through their careers page on the website www.mtbc.com.