The Ministry of Science and Technology in Pakistan is recruiting for a variety of positions. There are a number of departments that need to be filled, such as the Departments of Agriculture, Energy and Climate Change, Environment Protection, Food Security and Sustainable Development. The Ministry also wants to hire new people who will help with projects related to science and technology.
The Ministry wants to find new ways to get qualified workers. They want people who can help with things like poverty or getting better healthcare. The government also intends for these efforts to create jobs for thousands of unemployed youth. The Ministry of Science, Technology, and Innovation is the government organization responsible for promoting science and technology in Pakistan
|Organization||Ministry of Science and Technology|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||3rd August, 2022|
About Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST)
The Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) is a government ministry in Pakistan that is responsible for the promotion and coordination of scientific and technological activities in the country. The ministry also oversees the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) and the National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST).
The ministry was established in 1964, as part of the devolution of power from the federal government to the provinces. Prior to this, the Ministry of Education was responsible for science and technology issues. The MOST are responsible for promoting science and technology education at all levels, encouraging research and development, and regulating the use of technology in various industries. The ministry also provides scholarships and grants to students and researchers and operates several research laboratories and training institutes.
How to Apply Ministry of Science and Technology Jobs?
- You must download the application form from the Ministry of Science and Technology’s website in order to apply for a job position.
- Candidates must supply all original documents at the time of the interview. Ministry has the authority to stop, cancel, or terminate the recruitment process at any time
- Candidates must have the education and experience that are required for each position.
- On the basis of merit, they choose individuals for consideration. Only those applicants who fulfil the requirements of the job opening will be considered further.
- The final stage of the recruitment process begins with an interview, which will be conducted by a panel of interviewers.
- No, there is no TA/DA for the interview.
- After the deadline, no applications will be accepted.