This article is about the Ministry of Law and Justice because the Ministry of Law and Justice is hiring in Pakistan through their Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs. The department is looking for the following positions: Assistant Editor, Commercial Tax Inspector & Commercial Tax Assistant, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Senior Technician, Auditor, Deputy Director General Employment & Regulatory Authority, Deputy Director General Anti-Corruption Establishment, Director Public Grievances Redressal Cell, etc.
This ministry has published the Directorate of Employment & Training (DET) advertisement, which mentions that it is looking for talented and hardworking individuals. Candidates who are interested in these jobs can submit their applications by the last date.
|Organization||Ministry of Law and Justice|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||31st January, 2023|
About Ministry of Law and Justice
The Ministry of Law and Justice is the highest legal authority in Pakistan. This ministry has authorized the Supreme Court to make the final decision over any law or issue that has an impact on society. The ministry also acts as a regulator for all activities of law enforcement. The main goals are to maintain peace and common prosperity. They are responsible for drafting all bills. They also make sure that the laws are properly enforced to preserve civil order where it is required. The ministry has over 18000 employees who work together to achieve the goal of common prosperity.
Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Naib Qasid
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Section Officer Admin
- Lower Division Clerk
- Computer Operator
How to Apply for Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs?
- Candidates must submit their applications through the website of the Ministry of Law, www.molaw.gov.pk
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNICs, domiciles, moreover recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Incomplete applications or those with incorrect information will reject.
- As per the Rules/Federal Government policy, sleep deprivation will be acceptable.
- All recruiting must carry out by the regulations issue by the Federal government at various times.
- According to regulations, the regional restriction will follow.
- Candidates currently employed should use the appropriate channel to apply.
- Only the best prospects will invite to take a test/interview.
- Original papers should be brought at the time of the interview.