The Ministry of Information Technology Jobs is a good opportunity for people who want to work with new technology. They need people who are competitive and keep up with the latest technology in this world. The Ministry of Information Technology Jobs has been providing jobs for people all over Pakistan and also overseas. They have branches in different cities. In Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta and Faisalabad. There are a lot of jobs open if you go to the website. If you apply for a job there, you might get it. But be careful because these jobs might not be available forever.
|Organization||Ministry of Information Technology|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||27th January, 2022|
About Ministry of Information Technology
The Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication Jobs (MOITT) is the Pakistani Government ministry responsible for the development and promotion of Pakistan’s ICT infrastructures, including telecommunications, broadcasting, information technology, space research and development.
The original intent behind its creation was to make sure that all government ministries operate efficiently through their introduction into an electronic environment which would cut expenditures on paper usage and provide more opportunities for the citizens of Pakistan. The Ministry of Information and Communication Technology (MOICT) is in charge of developing IT policies, establishing standards, regulating and promoting the industry, as well as managing resources and allocating funds to various initiatives.
How to Apply for Ministry of IT Jobs?
- If you want to apply, go to www.moitt.gov.pk and download the Application Form.
- All applications received after the closing date or which contain incomplete information will be ignored.
- Candidates who meet all of the criteria should submit an application.
- Only those who have been selected will be invited for an interview.
- The TA/DA shall not be used for testing or interviews.
- For more Government Jobs, please come back to our site PkJobsAlert.net for future updates.