The Ministry of Housing and Works is responsible for all aspects of housing and works in the country, likewise, This includes the provision of housing, management of public works, and regulation of the construction industry. The ministry is also responsible for ensuring that all citizens have access to adequate housing and works programs.
The ministry is always looking for talented, as well as, qualified individuals to join its workforce. If you are interested in a career in housing and work, the ministry offers a variety of exciting opportunities, meanwhile, You can find out more about these opportunities by visiting the ministry’s website at www.mohw.gov.pk, despite, by contacting one of its representatives.
|Organization||Ministry of Housing and Works|
|Headquarter Location||Islamabad & Across Pakistan|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||31st January, 2023|
About Ministry of Housing and Works
The Ministry is located in the capital territory of Islamabad, further, It serves an important role in the Government. This Federal department works under the Government of Pakistan. The department is supervised by the Minister for Housing and Works, moreover, The Federal Secretary for Housing is the head of the entire administration. The engineering group officers report to the Ministry. The Ministry is responsible for overseeing the budget, making sure the money is spent correctly, and also for approving any construction work. It also handles all rents from buildings owned or rented by the government. The Ministry has three Departments that are attached to it and three Autonomous Bodies.
Ministry of Housing and Works Jobs List
- Electrical Estimator
- Mechanical Engineer
- Motor Pump Attendant
- HTV Driver
- Civil Engineer
- Sub Engineer
- Sanitary Worker
- LTV Driver
- Civil Estimator
- Valve Man
- Mechanical Estimator
- Electrical Engineer
Eligibility and Requirements
The eligibility and requirements for the Ministry of Housing and Works are as follows
- You must be a Pakistani citizen
- To be a candidate, you must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a valid ID card
- People must have at least a high-value education
- Candidates must be able to speak and write in Urdu
- People must be able to work in a team environment
How to Apply for Ministry of Housing and Works Jobs?
- People who are interested in applying for this job, meanwhile, they can download an application form from the official website of the ministry of Pakistan.
- you must state clearly on your resume, further, or on the envelope of your application which job you are applying for.
- Make sure that you fill out your application honestly and accurately, otherwise, if any of your information is not true or if it is incomplete, otherwise, your application may not approve.
- Only people who are on the list of candidates, allow to take the test or have an interview will call.
- Candidates should bring their original documents to their interview on the day, likewise, They need to bring their ID, resume, and any other paperwork they give.
- The TA/DA shall not use for interviews or testing.
- Keep checking this website, consequently, more job opportunities in Pakistan.