Defence jobs are one of the most demanding jobs in Pakistan. The reason for this is because it offers a lot of benefits and the salaries are also quite good. After applying for Ministry of Defence Jobs, you will be able to find that is both challenging and fulfilling. All applicants must be certified as medically fit for service.
|Organization||Ministry of Defence (MoD)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||28th January, 2022|
About Ministry of Defence (MoD)
Pakistan’s Ministry of Defence (MoD) is the civilian bureaucracy that oversees the military and coordinates defence policy. The MoD is the principal authoritative department with a wide range of responsibilities for the modernisation of defence forces. Like designing and acquisition of military hardware and equipment, managing armed forces personnel and providing strategic guidance on national defence.
Its headquarters is in Islamabad. The ministry was established as a result of President Ayub Khan’s decision to divide the Armed Forces into three parts: one at Army Headquarters (Modernization Directorate), one at Naval Headquarters (Shipbuilding Directorate), Driver and another at Air Headquarters (Aircraft Division). It also provides assistance to the Government of Pakistan on all matters pertaining to military policy, organization, doctrinal development, procurement, distribution and maintenance of military equipment.
Ministry of Defence Jobs for Graduates
The Ministry of Defence hires Graduates who have an engineering background, preferably with a degree in IT, electrical or mechanical engineering.
The Graduates will go through a four-month training course which will involve basic military training as well as job-specific training. Graduates who complete the course successfully will be offered a permanent position in one of MOD’s engineering departments.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Bachelors, and graduates from an institute or university can apply.
- When you apply, you should be in good mental and physical health.
- Verified educational documents.
- The candidate must be under 30 years old.
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Jobs?
In order to apply for the Ministry of Defence, you must be read the application procedure.
- The first thing you need to do is visit www.mod.gov.pk.
- Find the advertisement and read it thoroughly.
- You will then have to fill in all your information in an application form (if available).
- Attach all documents that are required, including the test fee/application fee.
- Submit everything at your local bank, online, or by post before the deadline.