The hiring process in the Ministry of Commerce is extremely rigorous and only the most qualified candidates are chosen for available positions. The ministry is looking for individuals with strong academic backgrounds, as well as experience in the field of commerce. Pakistani nationals are give priority in the hiring process, though qualify candidates from other countries are considering. The ministry commits to finding the best and most qualify candidates for all available positions.
|Organization||Ministry of Commerce (MoCom) Pakistan|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||1st February, 2023|
About Ministry of Commerce (MoCom) Pakistan
The Ministry of Commerce (MoCom) Pakistan is a government ministry responsible for the formulation and implementation of policies related to trade and commerce in Pakistan. The MoCom establish in 1947 as the Department of Commerce and Industries and underwent several name changes over the years before assuming its current name in 2000. The MoCom head by a Minister who reports to the Prime Minister of Pakistan
The mission of the MoCom is to “promote sustained economic growth through increased exports, efficient markets, and improved competitiveness.” To achieve this goal, the MoCom has five main functions: policymaking, regulatory oversight, market intelligence & research, trade promotion & facilitation, and development cooperation.
Ministry of Commerce Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
Eligibility and Requirements
- Be a Pakistani citizen.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You must have at least two years of work experience.
- Pass a written exam.
- Pass a personal interview.
How to Apply for Ministry of Commerce Jobs?
- If you want to apply, go to www.commerce.gov.pk and download the application form.
- If your application receives after the closing date or if it is incomplete, they will not consider it.
- People who meet all the requirements should submit an application.
- Testing and interviews will not be done in the TA/DA.
- Candidates must bring all of their original documents when they come for their interview. The Ministry has the right to stop, cancel, or end the recruitment process at any time.
- For more Government Jobs, please visit our website PkJobsAlert.net in the future for updates.