The Ministry of Climate Change Jobs in Pakistan is a great opportunity for those who are looking for a career in the public sector. The hiring process for jobs in the Ministry of Climate Change is highly competitive. The ministry is looking for candidates who are passionate about climate change and are committed to helping Pakistan become a leader in climate change mitigation and adaptation.
The jobs offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and the work is interesting and challenging. The Ministry of Climate Change is looking for talented and qualified individuals to fill its vacant positions.
If you are seeking a position with the Ministry of Climate Change, please see thire employment opportunities. Please read the article to learn more about the eligibility requirements and how to apply. This website provides information about the jobs that are currently available, as well as the selection process.
|Organization||Ministry Of Climate Change|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||30th November, 2023|
Table of Contents
About Ministry Of Climate Change
The Ministry of Climate Change is one of the most important ministries in the Pakistani government. The headquarter of MoCC is in G-5/2, G-5, Islamabad Capital Territory. It is responsible for dealing with global warming in the country.
The agencies connected with the ministry are the Global Change Impact Studies Centre, the National Disaster Management Authority, the National Institute of Disaster Management, the Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency, and the Zoological Survey Department. So 173 employees are working under the jurisdiction of the Pakistani government. This includes 58 officers and 115 staff members.
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs List
- Manager GIS
- Deputy Project Director
- Survey Specialist
- National Project Director
- Gender & Communication Officer
- Procurement Officer
- Admin And Finance
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs Syllabus
The Ministry of Climate Change Jobs Syllabus is an important document that outlines the specific skills and knowledge required for climate change jobs. Prospective employees need to be familiar with the syllabus so they can determine if they are qualified for a position.
The syllabus covers a range of topics, including climate change mitigation and adaptation, policymaking, and scientific research. It also includes information on how to develop effective climate change strategies and programs.
Employees who are familiar with the syllabus will be better equipped to handle the challenges of working in the field of climate change. They will also be able to contribute to the development of policies and programs that can help mitigate and adapt to climate change.
Eligibility and requirements
- You need to have a domicile certificate from Punjab.
- You need a Matric with an Arts degree.
- This job requires you to work on a full-time basis.
- If you are over the age of 25, you are not eligible.
- You can apply for these jobs online.
How to Apply for Ministry of Climate Change Jobs?
- MOCC wants you to apply for a job. You can apply online at www.mocc.gov.pk
- Within 15 days, send the application through the link.
- Government employees need to apply through the right channels.
- You should send your application with your resume and documents to the address: Ministry of Climate Change, Islamabad.
- Applications that are received through the mail or hand-delivered will not be considered.