Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO) is an electric power company based in the city of Multan, Pakistan. It has created job opportunities for young people throughout Pakistan. It has also helped generate more jobs across other sectors. MEPCO is a reliable and affordable electric power company in Pakistan.
MEPCO is always looking for talented and qualified individuals to join its team. They offer positions for both Management Trainees and Executive Trainees, as well as positions of Assistant Managers. They also offer positions for Engineers.
The process of hiring in MEPCO Jobs is very thorough. People who want to work at MEPCO need to send their resumes and cover letter first. Candidates who are shortlisted will then be required to take an interview. They are looking for individuals who have the skills and qualifications required for the job.
|Organization||Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||8th June, 2023|
About Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO)
Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO) is an electric power generation and distribution company in Pakistan, furthermore, this company is in Multan, Punjab, and the company was founded in October 1998 and started commercial operations in January 1999. It is owned by the Government of Pakistan.
MEPCO is the largest power distribution company in Pakistan, with over 14,000 employees. It has 27 million customers in Punjab. The company provides electricity to over 34 million people in Pakistan, which is about one-third of the country’s total population.
MEPCO is one of the most reliable power distribution companies in Pakistan. It has an installed capacity of 4,820 megawatts and plans to increase its capacity to 7,320 megawatts by 2022.
MEPCO Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Admin Director
- Chief Internal Auditor
- Director Vigilance
- Director Legal
- HR Director
- Director Security
- Chief Finance Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technological Officer
How to Apply for MEPCO Jobs Jobs?
- To go to the company’s employment site, you need to press this link www.mepco.com.pk
- Your knowledge and expertise credentials must be verified.
- Candidates who are already working in a government or semi-governmental organization or autonomous body should apply through the proper channel, as well as a NOC
- At the time of the interview, moreover, all original papers must present by candidates.
- To apply, interested individuals should contact the Company Secretary MEPCO, at Khanewal Road, Multan.
- Only the best prospects will ask to come for an interview.
- No TA / DA will be considered in this situation.