The LHC has now issued a call for applicants from law graduates for various court departments in Lahore. The Law Graduates will have an edge over non-law graduates when it comes to working in the Registry Department, Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department, Accounts Department, and Establishment Wing.
The Lahore High Court Jobs is a great opportunity for Law Graduates who have completed their education from a recognized University which offers law degree courses. Those who have successfully completed a Law Degree can apply for this job. The Lahore High Court is the highest court in the province of Punjab, Pakistan.
|Organization||Lahore High Court (LHC)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||27th January, 2022|
About Lahore High Court (LHC)
In Pakistan, the Lahore High Court is a court of record. The law courts in Pakistan have been established on 21 March 1919 under Article 175 of the Constitution. There are district courts and high courts which comprise the judicial system in Pakistan. It was created by Parliament through a Presidential Order issued under Article 1981 of the Constitution, with an initial justices strength of 14 judges. However, after amendments to the constitution in 1987, it has now become 22 judges strong.
The Provincial government appoints a judge of the Lahore High Court with the consent of the Governor-General. But in case of death, resignation, or removal from office the tenure ends. The Chief Justice can extend a judicial term of an ordinary judge after consulting with him for a period not exceeding two years at a time.
How to Apply for Lahore High Court Jobs?
The Lahore High Court is recruiting for various vacancies in different departments of the court. Candidates can apply either through this website or at the office of the Manager (HR) and Following these steps
- Applicants must submit their applications exclusively through the LHC Official website, www.lhc.gov.pk.
- Candidates must bring all original documents with them to the interview.
- LHC has the right to stop, cancel, or modify the recruitment process at any time without giving a reason.
- You have to pay the application fee before you can apply.
- The applicants called for tests and interviews will not receive TA/DA credit.
- Candidates must have educations that match the job description.
- Those not currently in government employment can submit their applications through the proper line of communication.