KPT Jobs have been announced for the recruitment of traffic officers and engineers in various departments. If you are looking for a job, this is a great opportunity to join the Karachi Port Trust. Both males and females can apply for this job. The salary and compensation will be as per the government’s pay scale.
This page has information about KPT Jobs. You can find the application form at the end of this page. To get a job you need to be skilled and experienced in your field of work because only the best people will get it.
|Organization||Karachi Port Trust (KPT)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||3rd August, 2022|
About Karachi Port Trust (KPT)
Karachi Port Trust (KPT) is a public sector organization of the Government of Pakistan, under the Ministry of Ports and Shipping. The port was established in 1878 to provide berthing facilities for ships carrying cargo to British India. It has since grown into one of Asia’s largest ports. KPT handles about 60% of Pakistan’s total trade volume including imports and exports.
The port consists of an Outer Harbour, Inner Harbour, Eastern Dockyard and Western Dockyards with warehouses for storage purposes, all connected by rail lines or roads to Karachi city centre where major import/export companies are located. The Karachi Port Trust also houses over 12 ship repair yards with capacity varying from 100 tons per day up to 1,000 tons per day. The port receives cargo traffic in most forms including dry, liquid bulk and breakbulk commodities. It also exports containers, refrigerated/deep-frozen items / agro/industrial products etc., on regular basis.
Eligibility and Requirements
- You need to have the qualifications and experience that are mentioned in this post.
- Applicants must be no more than 30 to 55 years old.
- The candidate should not have a criminal record and should not be addicted to drugs or alcohol.
How to Apply for KPT Jobs?
If you want to be a candidate, please follow the instructions are given below.
- You can download the form today to apply for a job at Karachi Port Trust from their website.
- Incomplete applications can’t be accepted. You have to send all the documents with a CNIC, educational documents, domicile, experience certificates and pay the order.
- Government workers will need a NOC from their employer and have to apply through the parent organization.
- You need to send your application within the given date.
- You will not be able to get a job if you don’t send in all of the information.
- Stay in touch and visit our site often to see more jobs we have.