This article is about KIA Motors Jobs because KIA Motors is a major automobile manufacturer in South Korea, and it is now making inroads into the Pakistani market. KIA Motors is looking to hire talented and qualified professionals to help it establish itself in the Pakistani market. The company is offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits to its employees. KIA Motors is looking for professionals in the following disciplines:
- Finance and Accounts
- Insurance & Legal Services (Juridical)
- R&D (Engineering)
- Sales and After-Sales Services
- Human Resources Development
- Driver Services and Logistics
- Administration and General Services
- Security (Compliance)
- IT Infrastructure Management
- Contracts & Procurement
- Quality Control (QC) and Packaging (Industrial Engineering)
- Environment Compliance (Quality Control/Packaging – Biomedical Engg.)
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding KIA career opportunity, then KIA Motors is the place for you.
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Internship,|
|Published Date||30th November, 2023|
Table of Contents
About KIA Motors
Kia Lucky Motors Pakistan is a well-known Pakistani company that makes automobiles. KIA Corporation is a famous South Korean company that makes automobiles too. This multinational firms headquarter is originally located in Seoul, but it is in Karachi, Pakistan. KIA Motors and the Yunus Brothers Group have a joint companies in Pakistan. The plant that makes and delivers products became operational in September 2019. The company was started in 2017. The Hyundai Motor Company is the largest in South Korea. KIA motors are the second-largest company in South Korea.
Kia is making three of its most popular cars in Pakistan: the Picanto, Sportage, and Kia Grand Carnival. The investments this brand has been making in upgrading mobility, product, design, and capacity have created a strong future. Since they began operations in Pakistan, they have been developing innovative product development strategies, sales tactics, and communication methods to better serve their customers.
KIA Motors Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Information Technology
- Facilities Maintenance
- Human Resource
- Materials Management
KIA Motors Jobs for Freshers
KIA Motors is looking for freshers who are interested in working in the automobile industry. The company offers a variety of KIA Motors Jobs that cater to different backgrounds and skill sets. The company is currently hiring select well-groomed freshers as Design Assistants, Communication Managers, Diploma Holders, and Mechanical engineers. KIA Motors is looking for individuals who are passionate about automobiles and have the desire to learn more about the industry. If you are interested in working for KIA Motors, please visit their website and apply today.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Applicants must have industrial engineering experience before applying for these KIA Motors Jobs.
- Minimum Graduation/Post Graduate degree in any stream from a recognized educational institution. Experience required for the field will be counted based on the date of joining the company.
- Maximum 30 years (Experience will be counted based on the date of birth)
- You must have Pakistani Nationality
- Salary Package (in PKR): Competitive salary + Performance + Excellent benefits including medical, educational & housing facilities.
How to Apply for KIA Motors Jobs?
KIA Motors is currently accepting online applications for the available positions in their company. Applying for a job with KIA Motors is a relatively easy process that only takes a few minutes to complete. To apply, you will need to have a resume and cover letter ready to upload.
The first step is to create an account on the KIA Motors website. Once you have created an account, you can begin the application process by selecting a position that interests you. For the application, you will need to provide some basic information about yourself, such as your name, address, and contact information. Applicants should also submit their CVs along with copies of academic/professional certificates, passport-size photographs, and CNIC (if applicable) at the given postal address or email address.