The hiring at Karachi Shipyard will commence shortly. The Karachi Shipyard under the Pakistan Maritime Security Agency (PMSA) is located in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. It has been responsible for building many ships including fishing boats for the Pakistani Navy and Coast Guard. Once again, the recruitment process for this shipyard is going to be open and the recruitment team expects a lot of applications from people who wish to work here.
There are many vacant positions in different departments of the Karachi Shipyard. The eligibility criteria for most of the jobs is Matriculation or an equivalent qualification. However, a few positions require qualifications such as Bachelors and Masters degrees. The process of hiring usually takes quite some time so it is important that the candidates apply as soon as possible.
|Organization||Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Limited (KS&EW)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||29th January, 2022|
About Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Limited (KS&EW)
The Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Limited (KS&EW) has been established under the law of the Government of Pakistan since August 1998. It is one of Pakistan’s oldest and most prestigious shipyards. The Cabinet gave its approval for the project’s implementation, on the recommendation of the National Assembly, in terms of a partnership agreement between Pakistan Navy and European Naval Construction Work Group CVN EMC/North Sea Project Management Company NV.
It is located in North Karachi in the province of Sindh in Pakistan. KS&EW has developed into a world-class shipbuilding entity with capabilities in constructing state-of-the-art vessels/structures using conventional steel plate and welding fabrication methods. It is one of the largest shipbuilding companies in South Asia.
Eligibility and Requirements
- At the time of the interview, candidates must submit all original papers. Karachi Shipyard has the power to halt and/or cancel the entire recruitment process at any moment, with no explanation given.
- You must be at least 18 years old but no more than 28.
- Shortlisted candidates will get an interview call.
- For the interview, there are no special favours.
How to Apply for Karachi Shipyard Jobs?
- You can apply for a job at Karachi Shipyard by going to karachishipyard.com.pk on the Internet.
- To complete the form, you’ll need information from the official documents and a photocopy of each that has been attested.
- Alternatively, if you want to submit an application for a position with the organization, you may do so by sending all required paperwork and a fresh resume to the specified address.
- Incomplete or late submissions will not entertain.