Pakistan’s Number 1 Telecommunication company Jazz Jobs has been announced. Young hardworking males and females can apply for a job with the company. People from all over Pakistan can apply for these jobs. This company offers jobs to people who want to work in the best business and learn the most advanced skills through jazz.
|Organization||Jazz aka Mobilink|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Internship,|
|Published Date||30th January, 2023|
About Jazz aka Mobilink
In 1994, the company was called Mobilink. It then started a marketing campaign that quickly became successful. One of the first things that Jazz did was provide services in Pakistan. 20 years later, Jazz is still a very successful company and people trust it more than any other company. They have over 50 million customers. Jazz provides service to call anywhere in the world, not just in Pakistan. The company invests money into businesses that help people’s health and education.
The company, Jazz Mobilink Pakistan, offers voice and data telecommunication services to people. The head office of Jazz is in Islamabad, moreover, Jazz has many franchises in Pakistan that are for customers. They also have a mobile app for online banking through Mobilink bank.
Jazz Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Costumer Service Representation
- Public Relations Officer
- Trade Marketing Executive
- Territory Sales Supervisor
- Senior Analytics Engineer
- Sales Planning Executive
- Franchise Service Executive
Jazz Mobilink Internship
The Jazz Internship Program is for new graduates who have just completed their degrees. They will get a head start in the working world with this program. Candidates who live in Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore, Multan, Bahawalpur, and other cities can send their applications. This company posts the jobs in the leading newspaper in Pakistan or on the Jazz Careers page.
Jazz Jobs for Fresh Graduates
Jazz takes an initiative that provides opportunities for fresh graduates in Pakistan to explore their inner potential. Students can enroll in the Jazz Fresh Graduate program. They trained for 6 months with one of the company’s mentors, within which they’ll be allowed to work on real projects. After the 1 year internship, they have the option to take up a Job offer or become part of the freelance pool.
Jazz Call Center Jobs
This is an excellent chance for anyone seeking a job in Jazz Pakistan’s call centre. It’s a fascinating profession that also has a bright future. Jazz call center jobs in Pakistan offer employees the chance to work in a franchise and growing industry, where they can work their way up from the bottom of the ladder. One of the most common jobs they have open that pays well every month for people with 4-5 years of experience.
Salary and Benefits
If you have good problem-solving skills and you need to work for a specific amount of time, choose a career in jazz. You will learn advanced technology and your skills will grow with the help of professional managers and engineers. The company tries to make sure that its employees feel good. They make sure to provide financial benefits to their workers. Jazz offers lots of perks, like health care and retirement savings accounts, for their employees.
- Free of cost tea and lunch
- Free medical for family
- Allowances for traveling
- Performance bonus
- Ample learning opportunities
- Free mobile credit
- A good place to learn
Eligibility and Requirements
- You must show the interviewer your original documents at the time of the interview.
- Only the shortlisted people will come to the interview.
- No transportation/dinner allowance will be allowed for the interview process.
- Regretfully, any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
How to Apply for Jazz Careers?
- You can apply for a job to visit this website www.jazz.com.pk
- Applicants must have to upload an updated CV.
- Fill in the form with the correct information.
- You can put your education, job experience, hobbies, skills, and other activities on the form.
- Please provide your mobile phone number so they can contact you when necessary.
- Keep coming back to this website for more information about Jazz Jobs.