this article is about IUB Jobs because The Islamia University of Bahawalpur is one of the well-known universities in Pakistan. The university offers a diverse range of undergraduate and graduate programs in various disciplines. IUB is looking for highly qualified and talented individuals to fill the vacant positions in the university. Anyone interested in working at IUB should fill out an online application form. The online application form is available on the official website of IUB.
We have tried to provide you with complete information about the Application Procedure in this article. Before applying for a position at the Islamia University of Bahawalpur, you must read this article carefully.
|Organization||Islamia University of Bahawalpur (IUB)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Internship,|
|Published Date||28th September, 2023|
Table of Contents
About Islamia University of Bahawalpur (IUB)
Islamia University of Bahawalpur (IUB) is a private, research and teaching university. It has its land and has been in operation since 1975. The campus has about 1400 acres of land and more than one million acres of irrigated agricultural farmlands.
IUB offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in the fields of engineering, dentistry, sciences, humanities, economics, commerce, and arts. IUB has a faculty of over 74 academics. The university also operates its hospital, which offers services to the people of Bahawalpur and the surrounding areas.
IUB Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Research Assistant
- Financial Consultant
- Project Manager
How to Apply for IUB Jobs?
- The IUB Online Job Portal eportal.iub.edu.pk is now open for online applications.
- The IUB accepts applications by mail, along with all required documents.
- After paying the Application Processing Fee, candidates should submit applications.
- If you submit an incomplete or late application, your request will be declined.
- Candidates must bring all original documents with them to the Interview.
- Those who have been invited for an interview will be informed.
- The interview/selection process will not be based on TA/DA.