Iqra University Jobs are the most prestigious jobs in the country. They offer a great opportunity to work with some of the best-known companies and institutions in Pakistan, while also providing access to lucrative benefits packages. There is a variety of different Iqra University Jobs available, including positions in teaching, research, administration, and many other fields. The best way to find out about the latest job openings is to check the university website regularly.
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Internship,|
|Published Date||27th January, 2022|
About Iqra University
Iqra University has established itself in 1998 as a reputable educational institution in the country by offering quality education at an affordable cost. University serves 4,000 students throughout Pakistan. 400 teachers work there.
Iqra University started off as a small institution with just two departments: Computer Science Engineering Department and Management Sciences Department offering only Bachelor’s Degrees but now it has grown into a full-fledged institute having around 16 departments under four faculties: Faculty of Arts & Humanities, Faculty of Science & Engineering, Faculty of Social Sciences and Faculty of Law, Business & Governance.
Eligibility and Requirement
- You may apply as long as you are at least 21 years old, so there is no upper age limit.
- It’s critical to have excellent communication abilities, presentation abilities, and leadership qualities.
- At the time of the interview, all original papers are required.
- Some applicants can also apply, but they need a NOC from their current employer.
- After that, you must pass the exam and have an excellent interview.
How to Apply for Iqra University Jobs?
- Before the closing date, all required documents must be sent to the address listed along with the application.
- After the deadline, you will not be considered.
- Government employees who are applying for jobs should follow the appropriate procedure.
- There will be no opportunity for TA/DA on assessment and interview days.
- Candidates who have been selected will be invited for an interview.