This article is bout IESCO Jobs because IESCO is one of the top power companies in Pakistan, further, It is always looking for exceptional individuals to join its ranks and help contribute to the country’s growth. Right now, meanwhile, IESCO is hiring for a variety of positions, moreover, If you are interested in a career with IESCO, this is your chance to apply.
The company is looking for engineers, accountants, Bill distributors, Junior engineers, and other professionals with the skills and experience necessary to help it grow, meanwhile, If you have what it takes, meanwhile, don’t hesitate to apply, meanwhile, IESCO is committed to providing its employees with a great working environment and excellent benefits.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, IESCO is the perfect place for you, furthermore, Apply now and see what the future holds for you.
|Organization||Islamabad Electric Supply Company (IESCO)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||26th September, 2023|
Table of Contents
About Islamabad Electric Supply Company IESCO
The Islamabad Electric Supply Company (IESCO) is one of the largest power distribution companies in Pakistan, moreover, It is responsible for providing electricity to the federal capital and surrounding areas. IESCO also has several industrial and commercial customers.
The company was established in 1948 as the Municipal Corporation of Rawalpindi Electric Supply Department, moreover, From 1966 to 1967, it became known as Islamabad Electric Supply Company, likewise, IESCO is a part of the government of Pakistan and is a public company.
IESCO has a large network of transmission and distribution lines, Furthermore, It also has several substations and customer service centers, likewise, The company employs over 3,000 people.
IESCO Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Assistant Lineman
- Electrical Engineer
- Financial Consultant
- Chief Executive Officer
- Company Secretary
- Bill Distributor
- Audit Assistant
- Technical Consultant
- Chief Internal Auditor
- Chief Financial Officer
Eligibility and Requirements
The eligibility and requirements for IESCO in Pakistan are as follows:
- The applicant must be a Pakistani citizen.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicant must have a valid government-issued ID.
- This position involves dealing with electrical problems.
- A person who is an associate degree in electrical engineering.
- Must have 3 years of training in the electricity industry.
How to Apply for IESCO Jobs?
- IESCO is a public sector company that offers a range of jobs in different sectors.
- To apply for IESCO jobs, you need to have a valid CNIC, moreover, an updated resume.
- You can apply for IESCO jobs through the company’s website or job portals.
- The selection process for IESCO jobs usually includes a written test and an interview.
- You can prepare for the written test by studying the relevant syllabus and practicing past papers.
- The best way to prepare for the interview is to research the company and its products/services.
- Dress appropriately for the interview and be willing, furthermore, able to answer questions about your skills and experience.