This article is about GEPCO Jobs because GEPCO has been working on hiring new staff members. It is currently advertising jobs for different available positions. These jobs are expected to be available within the next few months. Some of the benefits of applying for these jobs include a competitive pay package and various other perks.
The applicants will go through a certain process that is to be followed before they can be hired by GEPCO. They must also provide all the necessary documents, which will include their educational qualifications, work experience, and any other required documentation.
GEPCO is one of the most respectable companies in Pakistan. It currently employs more than 10,000 staff members and has expanded to cover a wide area all over Pakistan.
|Organization||Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||30th November, 2023|
Table of Contents
About Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO)
The Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO) is a public-sector company that provides the people of Gujranwala with electricity. On April 25th, 1998, the GEMPCO was created. It has grown from being just an agent to being the sole provider of power in the city, and it now supplies power not only to residential areas but also to industrial ones as well. Some residents are still connected through private sources, but these are dwindling as more people turn to GEPCO for their needs. To provide this service, It has installed transmission lines throughout the city and is building new substations and electric grids there as needed. Meanwhile, they have also been putting up distribution lines that bring power directly into homes and businesses all over town.
These new distribution lines have been built to replace the old ones, which were not reliable and frequently broke down. It may also begin to privatize the distribution of power in Gujranwala, although they have stated that this move is not necessary due to the abundance of engineers and technicians they already employ.
In 1998, the Water and Power Development Authority was split into two branches: Pakistan Electric Power Company (PEPCO) and WAPDA. PEPCO was in-charge of Thermal Generation. PEPCO was formed as a temporary company. It changed when the companies became autonomous.
GEPCO Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Chief Internal Auditor
- Legal Advisor
- Revenue Officer
- Bill Distributor
- Assistant Lineman
- Health Safety Officer
- Environment Officer
Eligibilities and Requirements
- The candidates for this job cannot be older than a certain age.
- All applicants must have valid certificates of basic education from a recognized institution in the country.
- Government or semi-government workers should apply through the proper
How to Apply for GEPCO Jobs?
It’s critical to be ready when applying for this sort of employment. I suggest that the candidate read the requirements thoroughly and make sure they are qualified. Also, it is helpful to think about why they want to work in this type of environment. The following steps will walk you through the procedure of submitting an appliapplyingh GEPCO:
- GEPCO invites online applications through its website, www.gepco.com.pk.
- The agency is willing to work with you, however, they will not accept applications that are incomplete in any way or received late.
- At the time of the interview, candidates must bring all original papers.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews following the selection process.
- The interview/selection procedure will not accept TA/DA.
- To reject any or all applications for no reason is possible.