The Federal Public Service Commission in Pakistan is responsible for hiring employees for the different departments in the government. The commission has announced that it will be hiring people for different positions in the upcoming year. They are looking for people with the right qualifications and experience to fill these positions. It is important to note that only qualified and experienced individuals should apply for these jobs.
Applicants should visit FPSC official site and download the application forms from there to submit for available vacancies. If you are a candidate who wants to apply for jobs in the Federal Public Service Commission of Pakistan, then this article is very important for you so read the whole article carefully and follow all instructions properly. It provides complete guidelines about how to apply online for FPSC Jobs.
|Organization||Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||3rd February, 2023|
About Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC)
Federal Public Service Commission is the best governmental body in Pakistan. It has been established under Article 242 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan 1947 to regulate recruitment into federal services and determine their pay structure, conditions of service etc.
Currently, the FPSC is running from 21 different offices all over the country. FPSC is a constitutional institution that exercises its powers independently for ensuring meritocracy in selection processes including examinations conducted by it, free from any influence or interference whatsoever on the part of the government.
FPSC Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Assistant Director
- Chief Statistician
- General Staff Officer
- Senior Research Officer
- Civilian Assistant Security Officer
- Civilian Labour Officer
- Establishment and Cash Officer
Eligibility and Requirements
- Inspector jobs are open to individuals holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Business Administration/Commerce/Statistics/Law from a University recognized by the HEC.
- The age restriction is 20 to 28 years old.
- The age limit will change.
- The government has made a rule that women and minority people will get jobs.
How to Apply Online for FPSC Jobs?
- Candidates can download the form and apply on the website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Candidates should submit their applications online as soon as possible, without waiting for the close date of the advertisement.
- You only need one application to apply for all of the jobs. You pay only once.
- If you are older than the age of 18, then you can apply for the “Age Relaxation” policy.
- At the interview, the candidate must produce the original paperwork.
- Under a TA/DA contract, applicants will have no rights.