The Federal Investigation Agency is recruiting new employees. The jobs are in different departments of the organization. All candidates that have the required criteria can sign up for this job. For joining, each candidate must fill out an online application form. The Federal Investigation Agency offers regular jobs to its candidates. We have updated all required information on this post to help you in applying for the page of FIA Jobs in Pakistan. So keep reading this web page until the end to get all the required details.
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||1st December, 2023|
Table of Contents
About Federal Investigation Agency (FIA)
The Federal Investigation Agency is part of the Interior Ministry of Pakistan. It does border control, criminal investigations, and security operations. They also cover terrorism, espionage and federal crimes. They deal with smuggling as well as infringement and other specific crimes. Pakistan’s Constitution talks about the FIA. The International operations of Interpol and the International operations of the FIA work together. There are branch and field offices in Pakistan, with their headquarters in Islamabad.
Many agencies are in Pakistan. All of them are there to help Pakistan. One way agencies can help is by investigating cases when someone accuses another person or group in front of the FIA. It has the power to investigate and take action against that person if they are found guilty after the investigation.
FIA Jobs Vacancies Pakistan
- Upper Division Clerk
- Steno Typist
- Naib Qasid
- Sub Inspector Investigator
- Staff Car Driver
- Dispatch Rider
- Assistant Sub Inspector
FIA Jobs for Female
In Pakistan, the FIA is a Federal Investigation Agency that offers many different types of jobs for females including Special Investigators, Security Officers, Clerks and Assistants to various sections etc. These positions are very well paid considering their level of qualification and experience required.
The women need to be highly qualified professionals because they will be handling cases that could involve terrorism or criminal activities such as smuggling weapons across borders or drug trafficking etc. Hopefully, this article will bring awareness to young female professionals in Pakistan that they can surely take an extremely professional career path in the FIA.
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- The age limit is from 18 to 45 years old.
- If you work for another organization, like the government or an autonomous public organization, you can still apply for this job.
- Importantly, apply for a job through the proper channel and submit your NOC from your department to its better head.
- When you are looking to apply for a job, you should be in sound mental and physical health.
- They will need all the original documents when you come to the interview. If we do not have any, then they will cancel the whole process.
- Only those who are shortlisted will be interviewed and then we will choose the best candidates.
- You cannot get a ticket or a dinner with food at the interview.
- No one will be able to accept your application by hand.
How to Apply Online for FIA Jobs?
Some people want to join the FIA, but they don’t know-how. They don’t know where to submit their application or what a CV is. Don’t worry we will help you do it all.
- Federal Investigation Agency has a form for you. You can get it from the official website www.fia.gov.pk.
- Fill out the application form for FIA Jobs and attach any documents that you have. Submit it when you are finished.
- Also, check how much the application fee is. You will need to pay this in the bank. Make sure that you send all of your documents too.
- You can submit these documents online or send them through the mail.
- You need to apply for this before the last date.