FESCO is a national company that provides employment opportunities in Pakistan. It is a place where you can find a job. There are many jobs for everyone, from the newest graduate to experienced people with years of experience. The positions such as Accountant, Marketing Executive, Quality Control Engineer, and more. To reach the goal of having a dependable workforce, They need professional people to work hard for FESCO.
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Internship,|
|Published Date||1st December, 2023|
Table of Contents
About Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (FESCO)
Faisalabad Electric Supply Company provides power to the city of Faisalabad. It was established in 1963 and operates under the jurisdiction of the Provincial Government of Punjab. The company’s main office is on Canal Road in Faisalabad City. This is where they supply electricity to about 1 million customers. As of 16 December 2013, FESCO had total assets worth Rs. 273.5 billion and a staff strength of 7,236 employees.
FESCO is the only electric power supplier in central Punjab – which consists of the Faisalabad Division and Toba Tek Singh District. The division reportedly receives an average of about 2,000 to 5,000 MW depending on the day’s demand. NEPRA studied how much electricity people buy. It found that Faisalabad is still one of the poorest areas in Punjab, but the average person there spends a lot of money on electricity.
FESCO jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Bill Distributor
- Assistant Lineman
- SDO Operation
- Revenue Officer
Eligibility and Requirements
The Eligibility and Requirements for Faisalabad Electric Supply Company are the following.
- A person needs to have a legal identity card to register for the service. They can get it at the local police station, sub-divisional police office, or any other authorized office.
- Educational certificate attested by Tehsil Municipal Officer/Administrator (if required)
- Applicants for permanent employment after at least three years of contractual service in FESCO.
- When you come for your interview, you’ll need to present the interviewer with your original documents.
- They should not have a criminal record or be addicted to alcohol or drugs.
How to Apply for FESCO Jobs?
- Applicants must first register on their official website, www.fesco.com.pk, by creating a profile.
- A person can also apply for this job if they have an MBA degree. They don’t need to be from a well-known university.
- The application must be done in a precise manner.
- Submit your application before the deadline because they will not be able to accept it if you submit it late.
- When you are trying to get a job, interviewers will ask questions. They will choose people who did well on the test.