Hiring in FC Jobs in Pakistan is a lot easier now. Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan and KPK provinces offer many job opportunities for interested candidates.
The Federal government has announced the vacancies for different positions in FC Jobs. The Federal Cabinet has approved the recruitment of 924 personnel in the Frontier Constabulary. It includes Additional Inspectors, Sub-Inspectors and Assistant Sub-Inspectors. Of the total, 431 posts are for Punjab (W), 183 for Sindh (W), 194 for Balochistan (W) and 14 for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
The FC’s instructors underwent intensive education at the Police Training College, Police Lines Hyderabad and Quetta. There are people who want jobs and they can apply. They need to meet the right criteria to given below.
|Organization||Frontier Corps Pakistan|
|Category||Armed Force, Government|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||29th January, 2022|
About Frontier Corps (FC)
The Frontier Corps (FC) is an independent paramilitary force of Pakistan. It was formerly known as the North-West Frontier Province (NWFP) Rangers until 2010. The FC is mostly in the northern highlands along the Pakistan-Afghanistan border.
The FC is a paramilitary force under the Ministry of Defence. It is responsible for providing security to the borders of Pakistan and conducting military operations against militants in the tribal areas. The FC is also active in fighting terrorism along Pakistan’s western border with Afghanistan, as well as Baloch separatism in Balochistan.
Eligibility and Requirements
- A person who is a candidate should not be over the age limit.
- All applicants must have basic education certificates from a recognized source in the country.
- To avoid any confusion, it’s important to remember that these standards apply to everybody. They will not pick favourites because they want the best people for the job.
- To get a job, do well on tests and interviews.
How to Apply for FC Jobs?
- You may download the application form from the FC website at www.joinfcblnsouth.gov.pk.
- They will only consider online submissions.
- Make sure you submit your application on time. Check the application deadline to make sure you submit it before the due date.
- For tests or interviews, no TA/DA will be permitted.
- Candidates must submit their original documents and certificates at the time of the interview.