A recent opening for ECP Jobs is now available. The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) is a national institution to conduct free, fair and transparent elections in Pakistan.
The Election Commission of Pakistan is now offering opportunities to the residents of Pakistan who can apply. Vacancies are available for both men and women. It is free from any sort of biases, so anyone can apply online to these. Election Commission Jobs are available in all provinces. Vacant positions consist of junior staff, officers and technical assistants, etc.
After getting a job person can better their living conditions. Therefore, it is a great chance who are looking for employment opportunities.
|Organization||The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||29th January, 2022|
About The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP)
It was founded in 1956, through an amendment to the constitution made by President Iskander Mirza. The ECP consists of a Chief Election Commissioner and four provincial election commissioners. It has its headquarters in Islamabad.
The ECP is responsible for conducting elections for National Assembly, Provincial Assemblies, Senate as well as Local Government Elections in most areas of the country. In addition to this, it provides support services such as voter education programs, registration process, development of electoral rolls etc., so that citizens may exercise their right to vote with ease.
Candidates are required to provide these documents for a job:
- Attested copy of CNIC
- Copy of Domicile
- 2 Recent Photographs
- Copies of Educational Certificates/Degrees
How to Apply Online for the Election Commission Jobs?
At the Election Commission of Pakistan, the applicants are required to apply online. The initial submission of applications is done through an online portal. A link has been given to the official website for this purpose. People can apply by clicking on that link and filling out forms according to instructions thereon.
- Applicants who wish to apply for posts using the Government of Pakistan’s ECP Online Recruitment System should go to the link (www.ecp.gov.pk) and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You can also apply if you are already in government service. (through proper channel)
- If you apply through the Online Recruitment System, then submit your application in hard form too.
- You should also attach any experience certificates. (if any)
- No TA or DA will be considered for taking the test/interview.
- Only people who meet the qualifications will be shortlisted and called for a test/interview.
- You must submit the application form before the last date.