The hiring process for Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) jobs is very rigorous. There are many opportunities for those looking for jobs in the field of counter-terrorism. The CTD has many different types of jobs that are available for those with the appropriate skills and qualifications.
The CTD is always looking for qualified candidates to fill various positions in the department. Some of the jobs that are currently available include intelligence analyst, investigator, chemist, and forensics specialist.
The CTD offers several benefits to its employees, including health insurance, retirement savings plans, and paid vacation days. To be considered for a job with the CTD, you must have a college degree and at least two years of relevant work experience. You must also be between the ages of 20 and 40. If you are interested in a career in counter-terrorism, the CTD is the place for you. You can find more information on their website.
|Organization||Counter Terrorism Department (CTD)|
|Category||Armed Force, Government|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||26th September, 2023|
Table of Contents
About Counter Terrorism Department (CTD)
The Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) of Pakistan was formally known as the Criminal Investigation Department of Pakistan but it was created in 1995. It was later renamed CTD in 2010. The main goal of this department is to fight terrorism and make sure that our society is clean and safe for upcoming generations. At first, this department was small. But it has become more important because the company grew. There are now several regional offices. This department has trained more than 1,200 people who are not officers and taught them how to do modern tactics. This department now investigates all kinds of terrorist and criminal activities to keep the country safe.
CTD Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Corps of Engineers
- Corps of Signals
- Army Services Corps (ASC)
- Electrical corpus
- Mechanical engineers
- Army Education Corps
- Public Relations Officer (PRO)
- Civil driver
- Sweeper (Sanitary Worker)
Eligibility and Requirements
- The height of a male is 5 feet and 5 inches.
- This person is 5 feet tall, which is average for a woman.
- The chest size for men is 31 to 32.5 inches.
- You can apply for these jobs whether you are a male or female.
- A man ran one mile in 8 minutes.
- To be selected, you should be in good health.
- People from all over Pakistan can apply for jobs at the CTD.
How to Apply for CTD Jobs?
This article will teach you how to get a job in CTD. There are steps you need to follow and we explain them here.
- You can make an application for the Punjab Police. Go to the website www.punjabpolice.gov.pk and click on “submit online application”.
- You need to bring your original documents with you when you come for your interview.
- You need to provide your email address and phone number so that the department can contact you.
- They are not able to get a TA/DA.
- If you work for a public or government office, apply through the proper channels.
- Please keep in touch with us and visit our website often for job updates.