The Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority has announced job opportunities. It is a good place to start your career in aviation. As per the CAA official notification jobs are open for both male and female candidates. PCAA invites online applications from candidates who meet the required qualification and experience.
The CAA offers a challenging and rewarding environment where you can make a real difference in the safety and security of air travel. There are many alternative career paths open to you in the CAA, so whether you’re a recent graduate or have considerable expertise, there’s sure to be.
The CAA is looking for qualified and talented individuals to join their team. If you’re interested in an aviation career, don’t miss this opportunity. The CAA is an equal-opportunity employer and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information and to apply online, read thoroughly.
|Organization||Civil Aviation Authority|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||8th June, 2023|
About Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is an aviation regulatory body in Pakistan. It was established in 1982 at Jinnah International terminal in Karachi. The CAA is responsible for the regulation and control of civil aviation in Pakistan. The CAA has a wide range of functions which include regulating aviation and providing its services to the people of Pakistan and those who wish to fly into or out of it, by issuing licenses, permits, and other approvals for all aspects of civil aviation, moreover, CAA is also responsible for the safety of civil aviation and provides air traffic services.
The Canadian Aviation Association is a member of the International Civil Aviation Organization, moreover, It works with other international aviation organizations in matters relating to civil aviation, meanwhile, The CAA makes sure that there are safe airplanes. They also make rules to make sure people are safe, furthermore, It assists other government departments and ministries in drafting aviation-related legislation.
CAA jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Assistant Director of Air Traffic Control
- Director Security
- Flight Standards
- Traffic Marshall
- Flight Inspector Pilot / Helicopter
- Information Technology
- Fire Fighter
- Public Relations
How To Apply for CAA Jobs?
- You may submit your application through a web portal, as well as by sending it to the organization’s email address.
- You may discover more information on the www.caapakistan.com.pk website.
- Candidates, therefore, may apply by mail, moreover, You can submit your papers with the application and a photo that has been attested.
- After consulting with the client, furthermore, you’ll be notified if someone has been chosen for an interview.
- After the closing date, applicants should not apply.
- There are no TA/DA points for this interview.
- Individuals from Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, and Quetta will receive their appointment schedules.