Bank of Khyber Jobs is a very important part of the organization. It looks at the process of recruitment for employees. The bank has different positions available for people with experience in different departments. There are also Bank of Khyber jobs for fresh graduates who are currently unemployed. The most important thing is the post of IT staff. This position requires several skills such as communication, technical, and management skills that are very important for this position. The BOK is always on the lookout for talented and competent individuals to join their ranks. If you’re looking for a job with the Bank of Khyber, go to their website www.bok.com.pk and have a look at the current job opportunities.
|Organization||Bank of Khyber|
|Headquarter Location||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||30th November, 2023|
Table of Contents
About Bank of Khyber (BOK)
The Bank of Khyber (BOK) is a Pakistani commercial bank with its registered office in Peshawar. The bank provides a wide range of banking products and financial services to its customers throughout the country. It’s a public corporation with shares trading on the Karachi Stock Exchange. The BOK was founded in 1991 as a result of the breakup of the National Bank of Pakistan. It is currently the largest commercial bank in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province with a market share of over 30%. The bank has a network of over 169 branches and employs over 4,000 people.
Bank of Khyber Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Head of Home Remittance
- Human Resource Head
- Retail Banking Officer
- Banking Officer
- Branch Manager
- Agriculture Credit Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Relationship Associate
- Cash Officer
- Operation Manager
How to Apply for Bank of Khyber Jobs?
- If you want to see a list of job prospects, go to www.bok.com.pk.
- Only online applications will consider for the selection process.
- A professional panel will evaluate your skills and goals during interviews.
- The Bank has the right to choose/reject any applicant at any time, with or without providing a reason.
- After the closing date, only applications that are complete and accurate will be accepted.
- The applicant must produce the original documents at the time of the interview.
- There will be no rights for the applicants under a TA/DA contract.