Allied Testing Service is one of the best and leading organizations in Pakistan. They have been known for their unique approach to hiring candidates, so their services are always in demand. This is possible because of the type of people (ATS) hires for various jobs, because they provide so many opportunities to all those people who want to do jobs in their respective fields.
They have different jobs under Government as well as the private sector with attractive salary packages along with other benefits which include a medical facility, and pension. You can find jobs for freshers as well as experienced professionals. Allied Testing Service (ATS) is the best place to start your career with a bright future. They have different locations in Pakistan including Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, etc. You can also find jobs according to your qualification and skills. You can apply for a job by filling out an application form on their website.
|Organization||Allied Testing Service (ATS)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||26th September, 2023|
Table of Contents
About Allied Testing Service (ATS)
Allied Testing Service (ATS) provides engineering and scientific services to its clients in the public and private sectors. Some of the key areas of service that ATS offers are environmental consulting, engineering consulting, geotechnical consulting, material testing, and inspection & surveying. ATS is also responsible for the promotion of quality control and assurance in Pakistan.
ATS has a team of highly qualified and experienced engineers and scientists who are dedicated to providing best-in-class services to its clients. The company has an extensive network of offices and laboratories across Pakistan, which allows it to provide local support to its clients. The company has a strong focus on research and development and has been able to establish itself as a leading provider of testing services in the region. ATS is also one of the few companies in Pakistan that are accredited by the National Accreditation Council (NAC).
ATS Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Fisheries Supervisor
- Junior Scale Stenographer
- Officer Assistant
- Assistant Warden Fisheries
- Computer Operator
How to Apply for ATS Jobs?
- You may complete the online application form at their official web page, www.ats.org.pk.
- Read the form carefully after you’ve completed it since if your answers are incorrect, your application will be rejected.
- With your application and a photo that has been authenticated, you may submit your essays.
- Candidates who have met the requirement will be invited for a test/interview.
- There will be no payment of TA/DA for taking the test or interview.
- More ATS Jobs updates are coming soon.