Honda is one of the top car manufacturers in the world. The company is known for its high-quality and innovative vehicles. Atlas Honda, a joint venture between Honda and the Atlas Group of Companies, is the authorized assembler and distributor of Honda vehicles in Pakistan.
Atlas Honda careers is always on the lookout for talented and skilled individuals to join its team. If you are a qualified engineer or technician or have experience in the automotive industry, they would like to hear from you.
They offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as a challenging and rewarding work environment. So if you are looking for a challenging and fulfilling career, please submit your resume online at www.atlashondacareers.com
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Internship,|
|Published Date||27th January, 2022|
About Atlas Honda
Atlas Honda is a Pakistani automotive manufacturing company. It started its operations in 1962 as a joint venture between Atlas Group and Honda Motor Company, Japan. The company manufactures motorcycles, cars and commercial vehicles. Atlas Honda is the second-largest motorcycle manufacturer in Pakistan after Suzuki Motors Pakistan Limited (SMPL). As of January 1, 2016, the company has manufactured over 7 million motorcycles and 3 million cars since its inception.
It is the authorized assembler and manufacturer of Honda motorcycles in Pakistan. It has an installed capacity to produce 10,000 cars per year in its Ojha Auto Park, Karachi plant. The company’s name was changed from Atlas Engineering Industries Limited to Atlas Honda Limited on January 25, 2002. Atlas Honda currently exports its products to Afghanistan, Sri Lanka and the Middle East.
Honda offers a two-year apprenticeship program that provides hands-on training in a variety of Honda manufacturing and engineering areas. Apprentices gain experience while working on specific projects and assignments. They also have the opportunity to participate in team meetings, training classes and social activities.
The program begins and ends with a five-week paid summer training period (four weeks for manufacturing, one week for engineering). After graduating from the program, successful apprentices are offered a full-time permanent position.
Honda Jobs for Freshers
Honda is a multinational corporation and it has been providing Jobs for freshers. The company is looking for young, talented, and motivated individuals Mechanical Engineer, Technician to work in its organization. Honda offers a number of benefits to its employees, which include paid vacations, medical insurance, and retirement benefits.
It is one of the largest automobile companies in the world and provides a number of opportunities to work in its organization. The company recruits research associates, for its organization.
How to Apply for Atlas Honda Careers?
If you are looking for a job, Honda is a great place to start. Honda is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a variety of positions in their company. You can apply online or in person. Here are the steps on how to apply for Honda jobs.
- Create your online account. The first thing you should do when you’re applying for Atlas Honda Careers is create your online account. You can create your account on the company website. In order to create your account, you will need a valid email address and a password.
- Navigate around the website. The next thing you should do is navigate the Honda careers page on their website. This will give you ideas of what positions are available now.
- Search for positions. If you’re looking for a specific position, you can search for it by using keywords. When you search for positions, it will bring up all the open jobs that match your keywords.
- Read job notices. If you see a job notice that interests you, click on it and read about the position. You can read what qualifications are needed and if you’re qualified, you will be able to apply for the job.
- Read about responsibilities. Before you apply for a position, it is important that you read about the responsibilities and qualifications of that position. If you don’t meet the requirements, your resume won’t be considered.
- Apply for jobs. If you meet the requirements for the position, then you can send in your resume.