Army Public School (APS) is a private school located in Pakistan. Army Public Schools (APS) is an educational institution that caters for the children of officers and other ranks of the Pakistan Army, Navy, Air Force, and civilians working on SHQs/MSPs. They are looking for talented and passionate candidates for Teaching Vacancies. APS offers a standard academic curriculum with intensive English language instruction. The aim of the program is to equip each student with the knowledge and skills needed to compete successfully in both local and international job markets.
The objective of Pakistan’s military schools is to give high-quality education to the children of Pakistani soldiers, Armed Forces, civil servants, and other co-operating institutions at subsidised rates. In this post, you will find all the details about Army Public School Teaching Jobs such as Education Required, Salary, Age Limit. This post will tell you how to apply for Teaching Jobs at Army Public School (APS) Pakistan.
|Organization||Army Public School (APS)|
|Category||Armed Force, Tutoring|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Internship,|
|Published Date||3rd August, 2022|
About Army Public School (APS)
Army Public Schools is a series of schools, established in various cities of Pakistan. It was established in September 1999 for the education of children of army officers, jawans and civilian employees posted in Rawalpindi. The school places a great deal of emphasis on developing character, leadership, knowledge, and skill in its students. The school has been highly successful so far by producing excellent results in both local and national competitions and examinations. The Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) is the governing body for FBSE schools.
Eligibility and Requirement
- The teaching staff is essential in order to instruct Pakistan, Studies, English, Library Science, Urdu, Computer, Geography, History, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Applicants with a Master’s degree or MPhil, or B.Ed/M.Ed may also apply to these positions.
- People who want to be Junior or Pre-Section Teachers must also have a Montessori Diploma and teaching experience. They will give attractive salary packages.
How to Apply for APS Jobs?
- Candidates can apply to get a job at www.apsjobs.gov.au
- People should send their CVs to GSO-I (APS), Headquarter 5 Corps, Shahra e Faisal, Karachi.
- If you do not finish this application or submit it after the due date, they will not consider it.
- The interview shall have to show all original documents at the time of the interview.
- If you are chosen, you will be invited to an interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the interview-selection process.
- Stay in touch with us and come back to the site often for more jobs.