The Anti-Narcotics Force announced a job opportunity for all those people who want to work and help Pakistan. For those people who want to make their life better with a new job, this is the place! Apply now for ANF Jobs today. The Anti-Narcotics Force will be catching people who use or sell drugs. They will catch them and put them in prison. They will arrest people who are doing these things too.
|Organization||Anti Narcotics Force (ANF)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||29th January, 2022|
About Anti Narcotics Force (ANF)
Pakistan has a law enforcement agency called the Anti-Narcotics Force (ANF). Their job is to fight drug trafficking. The ANF was established in 1986 and was originally a cell to fight drugs. Its focus shifted to other areas in the 1990s, but it has recently returned its focus on drugs.
The ANF runs its own prisons and court system. The agency claims that it has a strong presence in Karachi, Lahore and Quetta. The ANF also provides information that can help prevent drug smuggling into Pakistan from other countries. Coordinating with other agencies that do the same work and what they want to stop is international drug trafficking.
Eligibility and Requirement
- If you want to apply for a job at ANF, you should have some kind of qualification. For example, if the post is for a Graduation level job, you need to have graduated.
- For all positions, the age should be between 18 to 30 years.
- You need to be medically fit.
- Credentials that show your education must be verified.
- You should do well on a test and in an interview.
How to Apply for ANF Jobs?
- There are two ways to apply for this job. You can either do it by filling out a form online or by filling out and mailing in a form offline.
- You can download the ANF application form from their website www.anf.gov.pk.
- If your application is incomplete and has fake documents or false information shall be rejected.
- There is no TA/DA for the interview.
- Check the last date to apply and make sure you do it well before that.