This article is about Allied Bank Jobs of Pakistan. The Allied Bank job opportunities are available to people interested in the banking field. They are looking for people who can do the work with passion. They also want customer-friendly people. If you have the qualifications and spark they need, so apply now.
|Organization||Allied Bank Limited (ABL)|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Internship,|
|Published Date||31st May, 2023|
About Allied Bank Limited (ABL)
The Allied Bank of Pakistan (ABL) is the oldest commercial bank in Pakistan. It is the first fully computerized bank in Pakistan, as well as one of the largest banks in South Asia. The bank offers a wide range of banking services to individuals and corporates across Pakistan.
Its first branch opened in Rawalpindi but its head office remained in Karachi where it formally commenced. ABL has been around since 1967. It has been involved in the provision of housing, commercial, and industrial financing. It also gives trade financing through letters of credit. At first, ABL was just a bank with only one type of banking. But they wanted to do more so they started Islamic Banking too.
Allied Bank Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Branch Manager
- Management Trainee Officer
- Business Development Officer
- Regional IT Coordinator
- Personal Banker
Allied Bank Jobs for Freshers
It is a well-known fact that Allied Bank has been providing the best banking services in Pakistan. It employs the most talented and skilled individuals to provide customer satisfaction with high-quality service. The bank offers competitive salary packages and other perks to its employees. If you are looking for a career opportunity, this could be your chance as they have some Freshers at Allied Bank Limited vacancies.
Eligibility and Requirement
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- You need to have the minimum qualification of HSC. You should do math, science, business, economics, and accounting.
- Minimum two years of working experience in the field of banking/financial services
- Computer literacy in MS Office, Internet, and Email
- No criminal record or fraud case against you in any police station
- Neutral good looking from all angles must have an attractive personality with pleasant manners
How to Apply for a Job in Allied Bank?
Allied Bank Jobs are open for people with the following steps:
- If you want to work with Allied Bank Limited, you must send your application form and any required documents before the closing date.
- Applicants must have an updated CV/Resume. You need to upload the CV at the end of the application process.
- Allied Bank gives an equal opportunity employer that wants females and minorities to apply.
- No TA/DA will be accepted for testing and interviewing.
- Only the candidates who are on the list can be contacted.