Airblue is employing hardworking and educated candidates. If you want to apply for these, make sure that you have the required qualifications. The information about Air Blue jobs is provided at www.airblue.com. You can apply from all of Pakistan which includes AJK and FATA. You can find different jobs in Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi and Peshawar and other airports. Read below for specific information on each of these jobs.
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Internship,|
|Published Date||29th January, 2022|
About AirBlue Limited
Airblue is a well-known, low-cost airline. It is one of the leading airlines in Pakistan. Airblue is famous for its building that looks like a stock exchange tower in Islamabad, which is also its headquarters. Airblue was founded in 2003 and began flying in 2004. In the words of local markets, Airblue is on the second number which is the largest airline of Pakistan.
The equipment used for manufacturing planes is the A321 Aircraft and the A320 Airbus. These planes have high-tech facilities that can be used both in Pakistan and outside of it. Airblue performs its services in three different countries: Saudi Arabia, Sharjah, and Dubai. The airline is safe and comfortable because the company has skilled people who care about other people. They know how to use technology like payment systems from other places, electronic document handling, and online reservations.
Airblue tries to make customers happy. They treat them well and offer the best facilities that they can. Airblue is also an airline that first introduced modern technology, like self-checking and e-ticketing.
Air Blue Jobs for Cabin Crew/Air Hostess
Air hostesses should have good interpersonal skills along with excellent customer service skills. The job requires a high level of dedication and patience, as well as an ability to work in stressful situations. In addition to fluency in languages, the ability to converse at length on a variety of subjects with a large number of people is an essential requirement. A good air hostess should have great listening skills and the ability to deal with a demanding public.
They must be tactful and discreet when dealing with their passengers. An air hostess needs to love travelling because she will spend most of her time on long flights across various destinations around the world.
Air Blue Pilot Jobs
Air Blue Pilot Jobs in Pakistan is a branch of the Airblue airline. It has been operating since 2007 and is currently the third-largest carrier in Pakistan, with over 20 aircraft on its fleet. Air blue offers flights to many destinations including Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta among others.
To apply for an air blue pilot job you need to have a degree from a recognized aviation institute or at least three years of experience as a commercial pilot from another airline. You also need to be between 25-35 years old. For more information visit the website given below.
Air Blue Career Benefits And Salary Packages
- The company pays a competitive salary and other benefits. This will help you get ahead.
- This means people can travel for free to other places.
- Learning Environment where employees and grow
- Highly corporative team staff
- Discounts on travelling tickets for family members
- Modern learning environment
- Guidance and training
- Medical facilities
Eligibility and Requirements
- You should be 18 to 28 years old.
- You need to have at least an intermediate qualification. It’s excellent if you have a higher education.
- Candidates are requested to bring their original CNIC, passport-sized photographs, and their academic certificates.
- If you are shortlisted, you will be called for the interview and test.
How to Apply for Air Blue Jobs?
- You can apply for an Airblue job online.
- You can download the application form on the official website of Airblue Limited www.airblue.com.
- Fill in the application form for a job at Airblue and attach all of your documents before you submit it.
- Also, check the application fee and pay it in the bank.
- Make sure you apply for this program before the last date.