Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) is a well-known institution in Pakistan. AIOU Jobs has announced its main campus and sub-campus located in Pakistan’s Major cities. Before you can take a test, keep in mind that they have high standards and criteria for the test. There are many job openings for Pakistani people in various departments.
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Part-Time,|
|Published Date||30th November, 2023|
Table of Contents
About Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU)
The AIOU was established in 1974 by the government of Pakistan. The headquarter is in Islamabad, which is the capital city of Pakistan. It has a lot of students at this university. The AIOU was based on Open University after its success in Britain. It teaches many subjects to students in different fields. AIOU does research work on its campus, and also checks the person before they hire them.
The AIOU has many institutes in Pakistan for learning different courses. The main institute of this university is in Islamabad, which teaches so many courses to students with distance technology.
AIOU Jobs Vacancies in Pakistan
- Executive Director
- Executive Engineer
- Research Assistant
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Computer Assistant
- Paper Checker
- Data Entry Operator
- Nursing Assistant
- OT Assistant Male
- Security Supervisor
- Staff Car Driver
- Assistant Store Keeper
- Muazzan Male
- Bus Conductor
- Service Boy/Helper
- Naib Qasid
AIOU Jobs for Tutor
AIOU Jobs for Tutor is an initiative by the AIOU to provide jobs for qualified individuals who are willing to work as tutors. They will be offered a monthly stipend in exchange for working at the university and helping students in their studies. If you are interested in working as a tutor.
The faculty member conducts an interview and does a test before selection. The applicants’ performance will determine their eligibility. They will be offered a job as a tutor in the department they are interested in. The working hours of work as a tutor is flexible and can be done from home or the office. The faculty member decides the time when the tutor is needed in the department.
Eligibility and Requirements
The eligibility and requirements for jobs at Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) are as follows:
- Pakistani nationals who have passed matriculation/O-level, from any recognized Board of Education from anywhere in the world.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- At the interview, the candidate must bring original documents.
- The applicant should have at least 4 years of teaching/coaching experience in any of the universities.
- The contract will be for the period of one year extendable up to three years based on performance.
- Candidates can apply either by submitting their application form or through email.
How to Apply for AIOU Jobs?
- The Candidates who want to apply to visit the AIOU official website www.aiou.edu.pk.
- If you work for the government or another organization, apply through the proper channels.
- If you do not apply by the deadline, they will not be able to accept it.
- No one will pay you for going to the test/interview.
- We have more jobs on our site. Keep checking the site.